Your shopping cart is empty
SHIPPING COST FOR ORDERS OVER €40 IN VALUE 0 €
DELIVERED INSIDE THE EU. Very affordable shipping rates elsewhere.More info at Terms of Delivery
Guideline Triple D - F/S2/S4
The improved tapers make these lines extremely easy to handle both when overhead or spey casting. Weight distribution has been moved backwards creating a smooth, controlled turnover with both mono and poly leaders and a variety of fly sizes. The concentration of weight in the back make the lines extremely easy to cast, with the rod loading instantly even with little line behind the rod in the D-loop. Because of this new type of taper, TRIPLE-D lines can be cut 1-2 grams lighter in weight than our classic POWER TAPER heads while still maintaining the same rod load and power in the cast. The longer, thinner tips will cut through both wind and water layers with ease, resulting in long casts and accurate depth control during fishing.
- Improved balance of the energy transfer in the loop.
- Longer, lighter tips create longer and more controlled casts.
- Improved rod load through further improvement of the world-leading POWER TAPER profile.
- Significantly improved and more balanced turnover with both mono and poly leaders.
- TRIPLE-D lines feature more buoyant back ends for easier lift-off from the water.
- The TRIPLE-D concept improves control of depth and speed during fishing.
- Lines are marked with density and line weight.
- Factory-looped front ends for easy attachment of leaders.
Float/Sink 2/Sink 4
This line is the next step down from the Float/Int/S2. The floating rear
section helps the line fish at an angle, the sinking front section being longer than usual to help the line achieve greater depth. Because of the floating rear section, line speed i increased when fishing in low flows and the line is easier to control in swifter currents. This line became a real favourite with our field testers.
- Sink Rate 8 sec./meter
If you desire us to customize your shooting head, please write down the desired length/weight in comment box while submitting order.
- Before choosing line class, we recommend to take a look at Guideline’s shooting head customizing chart. CLICK HERE for the chart!
- If you desire shorter approx. 11,5-12 meter shooting head, choose one line class up than your rod and cut it down to suitable weight. If you desire longer approx. 13 meter shooting head, choose same line class as your rod and fine tune it from the back end.
Guideline Shooting Head