Your shopping cart is empty
SHIPPING COST FOR ORDERS OVER €100 IN VALUE 0 €
DELIVERED INSIDE THE EU. Very affordable shipping rates elsewhere.More info at Terms of Delivery
Marc Petitjean Magic Head
The Magic Head will change the way you fish and the way fish react to your flies. The versatile Magic Head can be fished pointing backwards, giving your flies a normal streamer-style, up and down head action; or they can be flipped forwards, giving your patterns more side-to-side action.
- Soft and lightweight head
- Does not reduce the gap of hooks
- Streamer action and wiggling action
- Made from a non-toxic component
- Easy to tie
- Does not need a rotating device
- Will not break or damage the tip of your rod (if accidentally wound back into the rod tip)
- Straight eye hooks are recommended specially for small sizes.
- When you need to weight your flies:
- You can use brass or tungsten eyes below the hook shank.
- Or use heavy wires along the hook shank and bend.
- Or apply a bead up to the eye before applying the Magic Head.
- Tying materials on top will keep the weight of the hook bend balanced with the Magic Tool.
|Model||Hook sizes||Packacing size|
Marc Petitjean Products