Your shopping cart is empty
SHIPPING COST FOR ORDERS OVER €40 IN VALUE 0 €
DELIVERED INSIDE THE EU. Very affordable shipping rates elsewhere.More info at Terms of Delivery
Guideline Fir-Skin Gloves
FIR SKIN gloves are made of polyester and spandex. The fabric are infused in liquid titanium, these yarns have the property of retaining heat from Far-infrared rays (FIR) natural heating. FIR SKIN garments will keep on your body heat thanks to the reflecting properties in the fabric.
Since the Ti element itself is not toxic and human body does not reject it, Titanium has been used as a substitute for orthopedic implants (such as joints, hip balls, teeth, etc.) Nowadays there are a few apparel manufacturers, sports clothing brands and therapeutic garments suppliers that are advertising the usage of liquid titanium and Far Infrared within their apparel, but why? And how does it work?
The benefits inherent to the use of liquid Titanium on garments and medical/sports support products are (among others):
- Enhanced blood circulation and keep hands warmer.
- Muscle pain relief.
- Improved metabolism.
- Reduced inflammation and swelling joints.
- Antibiotic deodorization.
- Far infrared ray emission.
- The gloves are great to use in a lot of different activities.
- Extremely thin and flexible. No interference or bulk inside hand when casting and fishing. Use it alone or as a layer underneath your other gloves or mittens. The fabric is synthetic and does not soak up water.