Your shopping cart is empty
SHIPPING COST FOR ORDERS OVER €100 IN VALUE 0 €
DELIVERED INSIDE THE EU. Very affordable shipping rates elsewhere.More info at Terms of Delivery
C&F Design Reference Pedestal Fly Tying Vise
- 699,00 €
- Varies by model
C&F Design philosophy is to create tying tools to fit human hands and products that you feel they have custom made for you. It has never change from beginning.
- Reference has not only high quality basic function, but it is enough to be called “THE BEST” ever in vise market. It also has evolutional functions like magnetic jaw or link arm. Please try and enjoy of the joy of tying.
- Comes with exclusive Temp Hanger & Bobbin Hanger.
- We adapted new and unique link-system to arm to change the level of jaw. It can change level without changing angle of the jaw.
- When change the level of the jaw, touch and move operation shaft on the side.
- After set a hook to the jaw, adjust the arm. It is very easy to see the center of the hook.
- When turn the jaw, loosen the screw of the arm, then turn the handle located back of the vise. It is very handy to check proportion of the fly and to tie palmer hackle such as wooly bugger or elk hair caddis.
- It can be changed from right handed to left handed use.
- First, rotate jaw then take off rotary shaft brake knob and install from the other side.
- Inside of the jaw is magnet. Hook can be held temporally in the jaw. It makes easier for tier to adjust the position of the hook. Especially it is very useful for smaller than #20 hooks.
- 2 screw lock system gives delicate but definite hold. It holds from #32 to #5/0 hooks.
C&F Design Fly Tying Tools
In stockAdd to cart