Your shopping cart is empty
SHIPPING COST FOR ORDERS OVER €100 IN VALUE 0 €
DELIVERED INSIDE THE EU. Very affordable shipping rates elsewhere.More info at Terms of Delivery
Dyna-King Fly Tying Vise - Trekker
Same hook holding capability as the Barracuda & Barracuda junior. Machined solid stainless steel and Aluminum parts. Lightweight in your traveling bag as well as on your pocketbook.
- Ball Bearings for smooth rotation
- Adjustable rotational drag
- Easy adjustments for a wide range of hooks, 8/0-22
- Includes bobbin hanger and pedestal base.
- Hook range: 8/0-24 (Standard Jaws)
- Length, Jaw tip to end = 8-1/2”
- Height, Jaw tip to desk=7”
- Weight, with Pedestal=5.5lb
- Made in USA
All Dyna-King vises come with Standard Jaws installed. Standard Jaws have two grooves for hook placement as well as a serrated tip for holding smaller hooks. Large hooks should be held in the rear groove, medium hooks are best held in the groove closest to the Jaw tips. Smaller hooks should be held in the Jaw tips. Standard Jaws will accommodate hook sizes 24-8/0. Also available Midge Jaws for smaller hooks.
Dyna-King Fly Tying Vises