Your shopping cart is empty
SHIPPING COST FOR ORDERS OVER €100 IN VALUE 0 €
DELIVERED INSIDE THE EU. Very affordable shipping rates elsewhere.More info at Terms of Delivery
Guideline Drifter EVOLUTION Float Tube
High-floating, stable pontoon boat that has gained great reputation around Europe, the Drifter has floatation devices in both the seat and the backrest. In addition, each of the two bladders have double air compartments for floatation and extra safety. For 2016, we introduce a new Drifter that is equipped with a set of strong, removable aluminum oars, fixed to a strong oar holder that can be folded down to lock in place along the side of the pontoon. The addition of oars on this craft means extra safety and added power of transport in heavy winds or currents. It does NOT substitute the need for fins, as it still is built on the same “Kick-boat” size pontoons.
The front of the boat has a mesh bottom that acts as a storage area for extra gear carried in a waterproof bag and there are several D-rings, straps and double storage pockets on each side to keep essential tackle close to hand.
The DRIFTER comes with the bladders mounted and ready for use. This EVO version includes same goods that normal Drifter has, good pocket configuration, rod holders, large line apron with fastening, metal D-rings, non slip fabric on seat edge and a grey/hot red/black color combination.
- Weight: 8kg.
- Max loading capacity: 140kg.
- Handy store & transportation backpack for float tube and oars included
- When using the Drifter with oars, we advice to lean the back-rest a little more backwards for better freedom of motion when rowing.
- The first time you inflate the Drifter the tubes might twist a little. Take it easy and make sure that the vents are in center.
- Do not inflate vent 1 rockhard and then vent 2. Vent 1 is the smaller chamber on the middle of the pontoon. Just fill it quite firm, then the second vent 2. Vent 2 is the large chamber that goes all through the pontoon. This should have most of the air. If you can push down a cm with your finger the pontoon is inflated well enough.
Remember! When it is warm and sunny, the air within the tube expand. If you misplace the pontoon in the sun or store it in a warm place the tubes might explode. When You store it inflated, make sure that you have no more than half of the needed air in it.