Your shopping cart is empty
SHIPPING COST FOR ORDERS OVER €40 IN VALUE 0 €
DELIVERED INSIDE THE EU. Very affordable shipping rates elsewhere.More info at Terms of Delivery
Patagonia M's R1 Full-Zip Jacket - Glass Blue
- 89,00 €
- List Price
- 135,00 €
- Temporarily out of stock
The optimal midlayer or baselayer for alpine endeavors in demanding conditions. Made with Regulator® grid fleece for outstanding stretch, breathability, compressibility and durability in the backcountry.
The R1 Jacket’s popularity among backcountry athletes was inevitable: it stretches, breathes, wicks and warms with ultimate efficiency. And the full-zip front makes it super versatile, from a midlayer in winter to a lightweight jacket on early fall mornings and alpine summer evenings. Plus, the fabric has never been better: We worked with Polartec to fine-tune the high/low interior grid polyester (Polartec® Power Dry®), making it more breathable and compressible, with an improved feel and durability, while still maintaining its warmth. Two zippered handwarmer pockets sit above the harness line, and offset shoulder seams steer clear of pack straps.
- Versatile R1 fleece provides excellent stretch, warmth, wicks moisture and breathes in a variety of temperatures
- Interior high/low grid fleece enhances compressibility, airflow and dry time
- Microfiber face speeds dry time and allows for easy layering
- Off-shoulder seam construction reduces bulk under a pack
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex
- 377 g (13.3 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
Slim FIT – Check out Patagonia sizing info from here!!