Your shopping cart is empty
SHIPPING COST FOR ORDERS OVER €100 IN VALUE 0 €
DELIVERED INSIDE THE EU. Very affordable shipping rates elsewhere.More info at Terms of Delivery
H.S.C. Esox Bucktail - Extra Select
H.S.C. Esox Extra Select Bucktails are hand picked of the best quality bucktails we get. We put a lot of effort into this prossess! Each tail has hair with just that perfect curlyness. These tails are perfect for larger salmon flies, streamers, saltwater flies, pike flies etc.
However it is not just the quality that make these tails stand out from the rest – it is the colours they come in! We dye all of these bucktails ourselves and every colour is unique! Thus we are able to offer colours not available elsewhere in other words the colours you have been missing since day one.
- We will cut away the useless base of the tail. The tails we sell contain the whole portion of usable hair found in a full tail
- At least half of every Esox Bucktail is guaranteed to have hair reaching up to 9-11cm!
- As there are differend kind of preferences in hair texture and lenght, please leave us a note on “Additional Information” box at the time of ordering and we’ll do our best to select tail that will be most suitable for you.
- Silver Grey is a fine lighter grey shade perfect for silvery fish patterns etc
- Fl Pattegrisen is a revoluotionary slightly lighter shade of Pattegrisen – put this under the UV light and you will not believe it!
- Fikkari Green is a fantastic fluorescent bright yellowish chartreuse for the most visible of flies. Fikkari means torch in Finnish, go figure!
- Fl Pikelander Green is a bright fluorescent shade on green, it is the shade you have been waiting for a long time!
- Fl Golden Olive is a lovely eartly yellowish olive tone which is boosted up tone be fluorescent – perfect for those Banana flies!
- Fl Olive is tuly a unique colour – perhaps the first fluorescent olive shade.
- Baitfish Back Olive has been dyed to imitated the backside of small silvery baitfish and also perch. This darkish grim shade of olive is great for the job!
- Hyper Bright Orange is as name suggest an extremely bright shade of orange.
- Fl Sunburst is a very nice warm colour right between yellow and orange. Perfect for your killer Willie Gunns!
- Fl Bright Yellow is known from other H.S.C. products to be a great very bright fluorescent yellow without the typical green shade to it.
- REBL Red is in our opinion the perfect shade for the legendary pike lure Red/Black. Hense the name REd BLack Red.
- Tempelhunden Brown is a beautiful brown shade that tints slightly towards orange. Great for those Håkan Norling Tempelhund patterns made of bucktail instead. Also a must colour for Tånglake flies for pike!
- Phatagorva Brown is a slightly darker tone of brown which has some clarety influence, great for the fly which name it carries as well as others!
- White is a natural bucktail colour. These high quality tails typically turn slightly translucent when wet.
- Fl Cream is the cream of all creams! Amazing colour that is very fluorescent.
- Skitmoerten comes from the legendary pike jerk. It is fantastic light golden tan colour. Will cause havoc among pikes!
- Fl Golden Ginger is a warm golden light brown shade. It is a great colour for pikeflies, saltwater streamers and crabs as well as West coast Bothnic Bay Swedish salmon river flies. Oh yes, and this one is fluorescent!
- Fl Hot Blondie Pink brings real bling bling to your saltwater and steelhead flies.
- Steelhead Purple is a wet day dream of steelhead angler. Bright but deep color!
- Fl. Hell Fire is a bright and blazing real red color. Let the hell come loose!
- Please note that the shades of colours wary slightly between dye batches due to complex hand dyeing process.
*Please notice that we can not guarantee that we would have the longest possible hair available at all times. Also the length of the hair is not considered as the main definition to the hair quality! *