Maui Jim Sunglasses - Peahi
Price 248,00 €
- Varies by model
Inspired By :Pe’ahi (“peh-AH-hee”), on Maui’s north shore. Known for big waves as extreme as 70 feet. Its legendary reef break is respectfully referred to by surfers as Jaws.
- Material: Grilamid, a light, durable polymer with extreme bending strength known for retaining its shape; temples are crafted of hypoallergenic Cellulose Propionate and feature rubber ends for a more secure fit
- Finishing Treatment: High-gloss for a sleek, sophisticated look and feel
- Hinge: Anti-corrosive spring that provides flexibility offering a secure, comfortable fit for various face shapes and sizes
- Bridge: Fixed saddle-style design with embedded, non-slip, silicone nose pads for comfort
- ST (SuperThin) Glass: When clarity is the priority, go with the best optics available. Durable. Scratch resistant. 20% thinner and lighter than standard laminated glass lenses for long-wearing comfort, whether youre driving or relying on them every day. Three rare earth elements ensure brilliance everywhere you look.
- PolarizedPlus2®: In every pair of Maui Jims youll find our patented, color-infused lens technology that wipes out 99.9% of glare, 100% of harmful UV and boosts color via specially designed lens treatments. So your view is clearer, with crisper contrast and amazing brilliance.
- Eye 65
- Bridge 19
- Temple 120
- 8-base curve
- Modified, rectangular frame complements a range of facial shapes
- Neutral Grey: Perfect for especially bright, direct sunlight. Offers rich color and contrast along with the highest available light production, unlike ordinary grey lenses that flatten light evenly across the spectrum.
- HCL® Bronze: For everyday variable conditions, from full sun to overcast. Provides excellent contrast. Great if you love a warm, subtle bronze tint.
- Maui HT™: High Transmission lenses work hard when distance counts. With the highest usable light transmission, HT technology balances contrast and depth of field for crisper details during varying conditions.