Maui Jim Sunglasses - Breakwall
- Varies by model
Maui Jim Sunglasses
Inspired By: The Lahaina Breakwall, a beginner’s surf mecca. Calm swells. Soothing breezes. Like the experience you get behind Maui Jim’s sporty new Breakwall. Featuring PolarizedPlus2® lenses in a rimless, super lightweight frame, Breakwall is sure to block glare all day long. So lightweight you may forget you’re wearing them.
- Material: High-grade nylon, which proves to be lightweight and extremely durable
- Finishing Treatment: Smooth and high-gloss as a result of being tumbled in teakwood and bamboo
- Hinge: Anti-corrosive, stainless steel pin hinge offers lightweight strength
- Bridge: Fixed saddle-style design with adjustable, non-slip, rubber nose pads for comfort
- Polycarbonate: When durability and protection against shattering are the priority, choose a lens that stands up to your most intense activities. Scratch- and impact-resistant. Injection molded for crisp optics. With patented lens treatments that infuse your view with vivid color. Your lightest choice for long days in the sun.
- PolarizedPlus2®: In every pair of Maui Jims youll find our patented, color-infused lens technology that wipes out 99.9% of glare, 100% of harmful UV and boosts color via specially designed lens treatments. So your view is clearer, with crisper contrast and amazing brilliance.
- CLEARSHELL®: Scratch Coating: A proprietary, silicone-based hard coat that protects your lenses. Glass is naturally scratch-resistant but MauiPure®, Maui Evolution® and polycarbonate lenses perform better longer with the added durability of our optically correct CLEARSHELL®. Applied to front and back of the lens.
- Eye 63
- Bridge 13
- Temple 127
- 8-base curve
- Neutral Grey: Perfect for especially bright, direct sunlight. Offers rich color and contrast along with the highest available light production, unlike ordinary grey lenses that flatten light evenly across the spectrum.
- HCL® Bronze: For everyday variable conditions, from full sun to overcast. Provides excellent contrast. Great if you love a warm, subtle bronze tint.
- Maui HT™: High Transmission lenses work hard when distance counts. With the highest usable light transmission, HT technology balances contrast and depth of field for crisper details during varying conditions.