Maui Jim Sunglasses - Haleakala
- Varies by model
Maui Jim Sunglasses
Inspired by Mt. Haleakala, the massive shield volcano on Maui, these ultra-lightweight, versatiles frames provide long-wearing comfort and flexibility. Rabalon nose pads prevent slippage and are adjustable while polarized lenses protect against harmful UV and glare.
- Material: High-grade plastic offer extreme lightness and durability. Rabalon adjustable nose pads for best fit.
- Finishing Treatment: Smooth and high-gloss as a result of being tumbled in teakwood and bamboo
- Hinge: Anti-corrosive spring that provides flexibility offering a secure, comfortable fit for various face shapes and sizes
- Bridge: Fixed saddle-style design
- The perfect lens for your everyday active lifestyle, MauiPure® is the lightest weight choice for long days in the sun. Scratch and impact-resistant. Injection molded for the crispest optics next to glass.
- PolarizedPlus2®: In every pair of Maui Jims youll find our patented, color-infused lens technology that wipes out 99.9% of glare, 100% of harmful UV and boosts color via specially designed lens treatments. So your view is clearer, with crisper contrast and amazing brilliance.
- CLEARSHELL®: A proprietary, silicone-based hard coat that protects your lenses. Glass is naturally scratch resistant but MauiPure®, Maui Evolution® and polycarbonate lenses perform better longer with the added durability of our optically correct CLEARSHELL®. Applied to the front and back of the lens.
- Eye 65
- Bridge 12
- Temple 123
- 8-base curve
- Modified, rectangular frame complements a normal and wide faces
- Neutral Grey: Perfect for especially bright, direct sunlight. Offers rich color and contrast along with the highest available light production, unlike ordinary grey lenses that flatten light evenly across the spectrum.
- HCL® Bronze: For everyday variable conditions, from full sun to overcast. Provides excellent contrast. Great if you love a warm, subtle bronze tint.
- Maui HT™: High Transmission lenses work hard when distance counts. With the highest usable light transmission, HT technology balances contrast and depth of field for crisper details during varying conditions.