Maui Jim Sunglasses - Sugar Beach
- Varies by model
Maui Jim Sunglasses
Inspired By: The pristine, white sands of Sugar Beach. An exquisite vantage point for spotting humpback whales just offshore during the winter season.
- Material: Grilamid, a light, durable polymer with extreme bending strength known for retaining its shape; extra-grip Rubberon temple ends ensure a secure fit
- Finishing Treatment: Gloss finish for a sleek look
*Hinge: Anti-corrosive, stainless steel pin hinge offers lightweight strength
*Bridge: Fixed, saddle-style with non-slip, rubberon nose pads for comfort
- Polycarbonate: When durability and protection against shattering are the priority, choose a lens that stands up to your most intense activities. Scratch- and impact-resistant. Injection molded for crisp optics. With patented lens treatments that infuse your view with vivid color. Your lightest choice for long days in the sun
- PolarizedPlus2®: In every pair of Maui Jims youll find our patented, color-infused lens technology that wipes out 99.9% of glare, 100% of harmful UV and boosts color via specially designed lens treatments. So your view is clearer, with crisper contrast and amazing brilliance.
- CLEARSHELL®: Scratch Coating: A proprietary, silicone-based hard coat that protects your lenses. Glass is naturally scratch-resistant but MauiPure®, Maui Evolution® and polycarbonate lenses perform better longer with the added durability of our optically correct CLEARSHELL®. Applied to front and back of the lens.
- Neutral Grey: Perfect for especially bright, direct sunlight. Offers rich color and contrast along with the highest available light production, unlike ordinary grey lenses that flatten light evenly across the spectrum.
- HCL® Bronze: For everyday variable conditions, from full sun to overcast. Provides excellent contrast. Great if you love a warm, subtle bronze tint.
- Maui Rose®: For everyday variable conditions, from full sun to overcast. The highest contrast available – excellent for fast moving sports. Provides a subtle rose tint.