Guideline FIR Skin CGX Mittens
Price 35,90 €
- Varies by model
Has the product or model you have been looking for run out of stock?
If the product or model you have been looking for is out of stock, subscribe to availability notification.
- Letter Priority Europe
- 3,90 €
- GLS EuroBusinessParcel
- 9,90 €
- GLS Euro Business Parcel is a fast door to door package delivery service available within European Union. Delivery on weekdays between 8-16. If delivery is not possible , package will be delivered to pick-up point. NOTE! In Sweden only to pick-up point!
Your order can be shipped with these shipping methods.
Extra warm model with a wind- and waterproof stretchy membrane to keep you warm even in very cold and wet conditions. Inner layer of channel knitted polyester for optimal insulation and to wick moisture away. Little interference or bulk inside the hand when casting and fishing.
FIR SKIN gloves are made of polyester and spandex. The fabric are infused in liquid titanium, these yarns have the property of retaining heat from Far-infrared rays (FIR) natural heating. FIR SKIN garments will keep on your body heat thanks to the reflecting properties in the fabric.
- The gloves are great to use in a lot of different activities. Quite thin and very flexible, no interference or bulk inside hand when casting and fishing.
- The material is Fir-Skin CGX, made from: Polyester 62%, Spandex 10%, Graphite 13%, Ceramic 9%, TPU 6%
- Color: Black with orange inside.
Since the Ti element itself is not toxic and human body does not reject it, Titanium has been used as a substitute for orthopedic implants (such as joints, hip balls, teeth, etc.) Nowadays there are a few apparel manufacturers, sports clothing brands and therapeutic garments suppliers that are advertising the usage of liquid titanium and Far Infrared within their apparel, but why? And how does it work?
The benefits inherent to the use of liquid Titanium on garments and medical/sports support products are (among others):
- Enhanced blood circulation and keep hands warmer.
- Muscle pain relief.
- Improved metabolism.
- Reduced inflammation and swelling joints.
- Antibiotic deodorization.
- Far infrared ray emission.