Guideline Power Taper 4D Body - Float
Price 69,00 €
- Varies by model
Guideline Shooting Head
- Letter Priority Europe
- 3,90 €
- GLS EuroBusinessParcel
- 9,90 €
- GLS Euro Business Parcel is a fast door to door package delivery service available within European Union. Delivery on weekdays between 8-16. If delivery is not possible , package will be delivered to pick-up point. NOTE! In Sweden only to pick-up point!
Your order can be shipped with these shipping methods.
Taking advantage of the know-how we have collected through the years with our Triple Density lines, we are happy to introduce a totally new Multi Tip concept consisting of Dual Density Floating - Float/Sink 2 and Intermediate/Sink 3 Bodies and a new, matching range of Double Density Tips. The 4D Bodies are based on a Double Density configuration, which is even reflected in the floating body where we have used a “flowing” density-transition to improve performance and turnover even more than would be possible in a single density head. These bodies have powerful tapers with head lengths between 5,7 and 7,0 meters. They complement our Compact Multi Tip system well and this 4D-concept serves longer rods, casts larger flies and enables greater distance casting.
There are seven different weights from 20grams/310 grains up to 39 grams/600 grains to choose between. (Int/S3 bodies start at 23 grams/360 grains.) The 4D bodies are built on our Direct Contact low stretch cores with only 6% stretch. 20- and 23 gram models feature 32lbs cores, while all bodies above that have super strong 42lbs cores that will make you fish with confidence targeting Big Steelhead or giant Salmon alike. All lines are fitted with color-coded sleeves in the front towards the connection with the Tips. They also have ID printing in the back ends for easy identification. They are fitted with small, coated loops with the industries strongest and most reliable, reinforced sleeves. Produced from environmentally friendly materials and featuring strong Polyurethane coatings.
4D Bodies and Tips are sold individually, so you can mix and match according to your preferences. These bodies work superb together with our 15’ T-Tips but will excel when used with our brand new 4D Double Density Tips with tapers and performance based off our Triple Density lines. 4D Tips come in 15’ and 18’ lengths and in 4 different weights from 9 to 14 grams. All in all, there are 7 different Tips from Dual Density Floating to Super Fast Sinking S5/S8 to choose from.
- Dual Density Floating
- Back-end floats higher than front-end which increases turnover
|Model||Body Weight||Body Length||Sleeve Color|
|7/8 DH||20 gr / 310 grains||6,0m||Yellow|
|8/9 DH||23 gr / 360 grains||6,0m||Orange|
|9/10 DH||26 gr / 400 grains||6,5m||Green|
|9/10/11 DH||29 gr / 450 grains||6,5m||Green/Blue|
|10/11 DH||32 gr / 500 grains||7,0 m||Blue|
|10/11/12 DH||35 gr / 540 grains||7,0 m||Blue/Magenta|
|11/12 DH||39 gr / 600 grains||7,0 m||Magenta|
- In case you are not sure which body and tips to match with your rod, contact our professional staff to help you out to find best solution!
- If you have same color in the color sleeve in the 4D Body and 4D Tip they are designed to work to together
- One or several color on the tip will fit the body. Example: A 18' 12grams tip can be used with 9/10/11, 10/11 and 10/11/12 belly.