Guideline Power Taper 3D+ - F/H/S2
Price 79,00 €
- Varies by model
Guideline Shooting Head
- Letter Priority Europe
- 3,90 €
- GLS EuroBusinessParcel
- 9,90 €
- GLS Euro Business Parcel is a fast door to door package delivery service available within European Union. Delivery on weekdays between 8-16. If delivery is not possible , package will be delivered to pick-up point. NOTE! In Sweden only to pick-up point!
Your order can be shipped with these shipping methods.
Adapting to recent and modern demands, based on our ground breaking and bestselling Triple-D lines, this new range of lines feature some new, exciting densities and are also pre-looped and ”Ready-To-Go” . They are availbale in comfortable, manageable lengths and weights that suit most rods and anglers. All 3D+ lines are fitted with small, coated loops with the industries strongest reinforced sleeves. These lines will provide true 3D performance; both in terms of sink rates and unequalled casting/fishing properties.
There are a total of nine different models in four line weights. Lighter line weights are not available in the fastest sinking densities at this stage. The 3D+ lines are built around Direct Contact low stretch cores with only 6% stretch. Line weights 7/8 and 8/9 feature 32lbs cores, while 9/10 and 10/11 lines have super strong 42lbs cores that will make you fish with confidence targeting huge Baltic- or giant Atlantic Salmon alike. All lines have attractive, new color combinations and are fitted with both color coded sleeves and ID printing in the back ends for easy identification. Produced from environmentally friendly materials featuring strong Polyurethane coatings.
- Improved balance of the energy transfer in the loop.
- Longer, lighter tips create longer and more controlled casts.
- Improved rod load through further improvement of the world-leading POWER TAPER profile.
- Significantly improved and more balanced turnover with both mono and poly leaders.
- TRIPLE-D lines feature more buoyant back ends for easier lift-off from the water.
- The TRIPLE-D concept improves control of depth and speed during fishing.
- Color coded sleeves and ID printing in the back ends
- Small, coated loops with the industries strongest reinforced sleeves.
Floating/Hover/Sink2 - F/H/S2
The Float/Hover/Sink2 line covers a very important level of water, just a little deeper than the Float/Hover/Intermediate line while still offering the option to work the floating back part of the line nicely, to control fly angle and speed through the water. A very popular density combination..
- Sink Rate 13 sec./meter
|Model||Weight||Total Length||Color Sleeve|
|7/8 DH||29 gr/448 grains||10,7 m/35ft||Yellow|
|8/9 DH||33 gr/510 grains||11,1 m/36,4ft||Orange|
|9/10 DH||37 gr/570 grains||11,6 m/38ft||Green|
|10/11 DH||44 gr/680 grains||12,2 m/40ft||Blue|
|*The info above is for: F/H/I - F/H/S2 - F/H/S4 - H/I/3 (-7/8).|
|8/9 DH||33 gr/510 grains||10,7 m/35ft||Orange|
|9/10 DH||37 gr/570 grains||11,2 m/36,7ft||Red|
|10/11 DH||44 gr/680 grains||11,7 m/38,4ft||Blue|
|*The info above is for: I/2/4. Lines I/4/6 - 1/3/5 - 2/4/6 - 3/5/8 come in 9/10 and 10/11.|