Guideline Alta 2.0 Wading Boots - Vibram
Price 179,00 €
- Varies by model
- GLS EuroBusinessParcel
- 15,90 €
- GLS Euro Business Parcel is a fast door to door package delivery service available within European Union. Delivery on weekdays between 8-16. If delivery is not possible , package will be delivered to pick-up point. NOTE! In Sweden only to pick-up point!
Your order can be shipped with these shipping methods.
Top modern and technical wading boot with all materials selected carefully to be durable and light. It has a wide- and comfortable last, inspired by modern hiking boots. Simply a perfect choice for long days of trekking and fishing. These boots are made with nylon Airmesh laminated to closed cell foam to prevent water from soaking into the material. This creates a cool design and durable function that won’t absorb water and stay light and comfortable all day long. The ergonomically designed, gusseted tongue is made of neoprene which relieves pressure from the top of the foot. The inside has a comfortable neoprene lining which reduces wear on the wading socks. To minimize pollution during the production process and during use, all materials are fluorocarbon free and there is no DWR treatment at all.
Alta 2.0 are our most rigid wading boots in relation to torsional stability in materials and how they support your foot during use. These boots are very lightweight and weighs in at only 1275 grams per pair in size 10 with the Idrogrip sole. They can be fitted with studs for those who wish, but you have to think about a few things. Use studs like our own Tungsten Studs with a max of 10 mm thread so they don't go too deep into the sole. The studs should be mounted on the thicker parts of the sole, not down in the notches / patterns. The studs should be screwed in so that the bottom edge of the stud is just against the rubber, but no more.
- Perfectly fitted last with good stability.
- Ergonomically designed tongue.
- Vibram® Idrogrip sole.
- Closed cell padding for minimal water absorption.
- Low weight - 1250 g / pair in size 10 with Idrogrip sole.
- Fluorocarbon free - No DWR treatment.