Price 119,00 €
If you don’t need to carry lots of big fly boxes, this is the vest for you. If you like to be able to wade deep without getting the gear wet, this vest has a smooth height adjustment feature of the pockets to solve that. It also has a zippered tool garage on both sides for keeping tools, gadgets and floatants firm and not dangling. We have designed this vest with the trout minimalist and salmon angler in mind.
This vest's adjustment properties offer a unique flexibility. You can
lower/heighten the pockets 5”/12cm to be able to cross a stream when
deep wading or just use the flexibility to suit your preferred
placement. Just open the buckle at the top, pull the pocket up and lock.
Takes 3 seconds! The vest is convertible and fits our Experience and
Alta back packs, it’s very light (543g) and comfortable to wear.
Shoulders have padding and the rails at the front are also lightly
padded to make sure you don’t feel any bulk towards your body.
Adjustability/Size: This vest is a one size that fits all. In the front bottom there is a magnetic buckle to keep the pockets together towards bottom centre so that they don’t interfere with casting. At the top front there is adjustable buckle. Side adjustment at both sides to pull the vest towards your body. Shoulders have comfortable padding for added comfort when carrying heavier load.
Front Pocket Capacity/Volume:
Outer Size of pack pr. side: 24cm tall 13cm wide 8cm thick. Volume for box storage pr side is 871 CM3 or 0,9L. This means you can carry one of the largest Dewitt, Salar or C&F boxes pr. pocket/side. Maximum box size is 24cm long x 11cm wide and 5 cm thick.
- Apart from Velcro patch at left side, both pockets have the same features to give you maximum flexibility to organize the pack to your preferences.
- On the outer there is a small mesh pocket that can carry floatants or tippet material when fishing.
- Side opening pocket with zipper where you can store leaders, tippets, floatants, etc. The pocket is on the outside of the main compartment and is in the entire length/width of the pocket. There is a webbing loop at the bottom of the zipper (outside) where you can clamp forcep, hang floatant etc.
- The toolgarage is easy accessible via the front zipper and is a natural place to store forceps, zingers, nippers and floatants. The garage keeps stuff tight from dangeling, yet pliers and nippers can be reached without opening it.
- The vest come with two retractors and have two attachment points pr. side so you can choose to have one retractor each side or both at same. Nylon webbing to clamp forceps, Webbing band to store floatants.
- Dymamite color inside garage and pockets for good contrast to the gear/boxes.
Features on the back:
-The two back mesh pockets has a folded construction that expands when you fill them up. The large one can store your wading jacket, hydration system and more. Both pockets have one-way zippers.
-There is a D-ring for holding your landing net and a hydration slot, where you can pull the tube to the hydration system through this folded opening.
We offer a 14-day return and exchange policy for products you purchase online, so you can be sure you are satisfied with the products. The return and exchange policy applies only to unused and in new condition products in original packaging. The order is binding after the payment and you will get our online store´s Order Confirmation e-mail. We make an effort to ship all in-stock items within 0-3 days.
Shopping in our online store is easy and fast. Add products you want into the Shopping Basket (our shopping basket is named “Ostoshaavi” = “Purchase Landing net”) by clicking the “Lisää Ostoskoriin/Add to Basket” -button and proceed to shop by adding more products to the “Ostoshaavi”-Shopping Basket in the same way. Your Shopping Basket is located on the top right of the web page and by moving your computer´s mouse cursor over the text you can see the contents of your Shopping Basket. By clicking the opening window´s “Muokkaa ostoskoria/Edit Shopping Basket” -button, you can make changes to your cart. Once you have found the products you want, you can proceed to a secure checkout by clicking “Tilaa Tuotteet/Order Products” -button and you will be taken to an easy one-page order form. Before proceeding, check that the content of your Shopping Basket is as you desire. If you forgot something, you can click the website´s upper left corner´s SPEY CLAVE -logo to get back to the online store
1. Fill in the order form with your Customer information. Remember to give an accurate phone number and e-mail address.
2. You can change the shipping address, if it is different from the customer data billing address.
3. Choose a delivery method – Nouto liikkeestä (= Store pickup), Matkahuolto (=Parcel Services) or Posti (= Finland`s Post Office)
4. Choose a payment method – Klarna-tili (= Klarna-Checkout), luottokortti (= credit card) or verkkomaksu (= online payment).
5. Send the order by clicking ”Tilaa” (= ”Order”)-button. Your order is complete after the payment. – Remember to read and accept Terms and Conditions.
You will receive an Order Confirmation e-mail when your order is successfully received!
“In Stock”-items (“Varastossa”-status on online store) delivery time is 0-3 business days in Finland, depending on the delivery method. Some of the products are available, although they may be temporarily out of stock (“Tilapäisesti loppunut. Toimitusaika X päivää/Temporarily out of stock. Delivery in X days” -status on online store.).Temporarily out of stock –products are not in our storage, but are possibly on their way or ordered from the supplier as soon as the customer has confirmed the order. The estimated delivery time is indicated for each back-ordered product, in many cases the product will be available sooner. If the product is not available from the supplier or the estimated dispatch is longer, the customer will be informed. If the order includes both in-stock and back-ordered items, we will deliver the in-stock items right away and back-ordered items at no additional charge as soon as they arrive.
If some of the items you ordered are not available, we reserve the right to cancel the order. Please note, that the shopping basket won´t reserve products from the warehouse until the order payment is completed.
You will get an electronic Order Confirmation wherein you can check your order information. Please save the Order Confirmation in case you need to contact Customer service. For example, you can print the Order Confirmation from the online store.
Helsinki Spey Clave –online store reserves the right to cancel the order of clear price errors. A clear price error of an online product means the price of the product differs significantly and clearly from the correct price. Obvious errors in price could be, among other things, following examples:
if the product has a price of 0,00 euros or no price at all
if a fly rod worth hundreds of euros is indicated for example 59 euros.
In the cases mentioned above the price is so clearly incorrect from the true price that the customer is supposed to understand the error.
Helsinki Spey Clave –online shop is not liable for delays or damages caused by any conditions beyond its control which could not reasonably have been foreseen or which consequences couldn´t have been foreseen or avoided. A Force Majeure event includes, but is not limited to, inter alia: war, natural disasters, acts of state or governmental action, injury or illness of employee, import/export restrictions and transportation problems. If the Force Majeure continues for more than three months, both Helsinki Spey Clave -online store and the customer have the right to cancel orders without any compensations or penalties.
Helsinki Spey Clave -online store sends marketing and customer service messages primarily via e-mail and in certain occasions via mobile phone. If you register on our online store, you can either authorize or prohibit marketing messaging on “Omat tiedot/Own information” -pages or by notifying of the matter by e-mail: shop(a)helsinkispeyclave.com.
All our products have a normal one-year defect liability, which covers the products´ manufacture or material defects. Liability of defects does not cover breakages caused by improper use or negligence. Some manufacturers offer longer warranties, such additions are mentioned in the product description.