Simms Dry Creek Z Hip Pack - 10L
Price 179,00 €
- Varies by model
Has the product or model you have been looking for run out of stock?
If the product or model you have been looking for is out of stock, subscribe to availability notification.
- GLS EuroBusinessParcel
- 15,90 €
- GLS Euro Business Parcel is a fast door to door package delivery service available within European Union. Delivery on weekdays between 8-16. If delivery is not possible , package will be delivered to pick-up point. NOTE! In Sweden only to pick-up point!
Your order can be shipped with these shipping methods.
Waterproof, submersible, exceptionally rugged hip pack for carrying comfort and easy access to mission critical fishing gear.
- Tru Zip™ waterproof self-healing zipper for 100% submersible protection
- Interior stretch mesh storage pockets, exterior lash points and built‐in easy‐access tool storage
- Fully cushioned waistband with breathable, water-resistant foam
- Centered net holster
- Roll‐up strap retainer tames line catch on all exterior adjustment straps
- Bomber 840D TPU fabric safeguards against abrasion and punctures
TRU Zip™ is the first sliding, toothless, and TRUly waterproof zipper system on the market. Tested to IP67, this high-performance zipper protects from sand and dust, and is completely waterproof submerged in a meter of water for up to 30 minutes. Designed for ultimate reliability and ease-of-use, the extruded TPU system combines mechanical and vacuum forces to create a powerful, durable seal. With an intuitive slide-to-secure design that glides smoothly into an over molded garage, TRU Zip offers a confident closure you can feel. Visit TRU-ZIP.com to learn more about TRU Zip.
Maintaining the TRU Zip zipper is simple and will keep it gliding smoothly. To clean, simply rinse the zipper rails with fresh water. For optimal performance, lubricate zipper after cleaning, before prolonged storage, or to improve zipper performance. Distribute liquid zipper lubricant along all zipper surfaces, then slide zipper multiple times. Wipe away any excess lubricant with a clean dry cloth and you’re ready to go.