Guideline LPX Tactical
Price From $418.19
- Varies by model
Guideline Fly Rods
- GLS EuroBusinessParcel
- GLS Euro Business Parcel is a fast door to door package delivery service available within European Union. Delivery on weekdays between 8-16. If delivery is not possible , package will be delivered to pick-up point. NOTE! In Sweden only to pick-up point!
Your order can be shipped with these shipping methods.
LPX Tactical combines nothing less than cutting edge technology and a new definition of state-of-the-art rod actions for trout fishing. Tactical has a distinct and very precise action that gradually unleashes when you load the rods more and more. The action is what we like to describe as fast ¾ deep with superb stability that suits all levels of fly casters. When casting at shorter distance the tip and mid-section gives you plenty of that important sensitivity you need, at mid and longer distance the lower parts of the rod engages and give you all the connection, power, and stability you dreamed of. These rods are nothing short of exceptional: Super smooth, yet rigid and master all the different types of casts you like to do and protect the finest tippets playing your trophy trout. Ultralight in hand and in real weight - 9ft #5 weighs just 71 grams!
- C.A.P M4.0 advanced blank construction technology.
- Superb combination of casting performance and effective fish-fighting properties with thin tippets
- Blanks have a matte coated finish for stealthy fishing without throwing reflexes from sun.
- Natural grey blanks with a slight tint of green. Dark green wrappings with light golden metallic trims.
- Grips are fitted with Super Grade Cork of high density and with very little fill.
- Reel seats with premium wood inserts with engraved “Tactical logo”.
- Hard anodized metal parts in matte finish to avoid throwing flashes from sunlight.
- Custom designed locking nuts and sliding hoods contribute to the extremely low weight of the rods.
- Titanium stripper guides with zirconia inserts.
- Single leg guides and tip guides are PVD coated in a semi-matte gun smoke finish, a strong, lead-free, non-toxic finish.
- Delivered with recycled polyester rod bags in a strong Polypropylene tube that also has a recycled polyester fabric cover.
|Model||Length||Line||Weight||Parts||Handle/rings||Rec. head weight|
|LPX Tactical 902||9´||#2||61 g||4 pc||Half wells/single leg||5-7g / 77-110 grains|
|LPX Tactical 903||9´||#3||62 g||4 pc||Half wells/single leg||7-9g / 110-140 grains|
|LPX Tactical 904||9´||#4||67 g||4 pc||Half wells/single leg||9-11g / 140-170 grains|
|LPX Tactical 905||9´||#5||71 g||4 pc||Half wells/single leg||11-13g / 170-200 grains|
|LPX Tactical 906||9´||#6||78 g||4 pc||Half wells/single leg||13-15g / 200-230 grains|
|LPX Tactical 907||9´||#7||84 g||4 pc||Full wells w butt/single||16-18g / 245-278 grains|
|LPX Tactical 992||9´ 9"||#2||68 g||4 pc||Half wells & micro butt/single||5-7g / 77-110 grains|
|LPX Tactical 993||9´ 9"||#3||72 g||4 pc||Half wells & micro butt/single||7-9g / 110-140 grains|
|LPX Tactical 994||9´ 9"||#4||75 g||4 pc||Half wells & micro butt/single||9-11g / 140-170 grains|
|LPX Tactical 995||9´ 9"||#5||78 g||4 pc||Half wells & micro butt/single||11-13g / 170-200 grains|